Monday, April 26, 2010

If you haven't read it before, I'm posting it again. Here is Jamie Oliver's petition for school food & the health of your kids. It only takes a few seconds to sign. http://www.jamieoliver.com/campaigns/jamies-food-revolution/petition
Also.... I'm so excited! The end is actually in sight..it's been two years and a lot of hard work (mostly on Doug's part). We are finishing caulking and taping this week. Then we (yes, we meaning Doug) need a sprayer to prime and paint our basement this weekend. Does anyone have one to lend? I promise I'll make it up to you! A photo session? Pretty please?? :)

2 comments:

Tom and Audrie said...

I'd lend you one if I had one. Sorry. If you can't find one I'm willing to come and help out with rollers!

Jenny said...

Here's a second volunteer for a roller party. We don't have a sprayer either. Chris and I were able to do ours pretty quickly with rollers, though. We used small foam rollers for the trim and it went super fast! I may give you a call tomorrow and see if you want to do the indoor park...