Friday, July 16, 2010

going private?

I've been thinking about making this a private blog for a long time, and maybe now is the time to do it. I'm not really worried, but I guess I'll be able to be a bit more liberal with some information. Ooh... that sounds exciting, huh? No, I don't have anything too interesting that we're concealing, but I suppose I will leave it at that :) I'd like to say I'll post more often... but let's be honest, I probably won't.
So if you would like to be added to the illustrious list, send us your email. Really, we're happy to share and are not picky at all about who views our blog, as long as we know who you are.

4 comments:

Tom and Audrie said...

Please add me!!!! audriejo@hotmail.com

Nicole said...

Please add me too!
nicolabean21@yahoo.com

Tawnia Zilles said...

Me Too Me Too!
tawniazilles@gmail.com

Nicole said...

If you do go private make sure you send me an invite too
nicole_riggs@hotmail.com