Thursday, July 22, 2010

Am I crazy, or what? I feel, at my age, I should know better. I know there are only 24 hours in a day. I know there are only 7 days in a week. Why then do I set out to accomplish so much more than I can ever manage? Ha ha. For example, I started out with the idea of sewing a simple quilt for our two girls, which then turned into 2 more complicated quilts, which then turned into 4 quilts and hosting an I-Spy Kitty cat fabric swap. (2 more spots if anyone or their girls like cats) Also, trying to figure out a way not to have to cut out dozens of butterflies by hand (anyone have a Sizzix Big Kick?) And then all of the other daily things that should be required of a mother, but I love it all. Truly, I love being where I am and couldn't have better girls in the world. So, maybe someday I'll try being more practical, but for now I'm having too much fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Being practical is over-rated, and you always did more than you had time.