Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My mom got these old photos to me to scan a while ago. They're of my dad's dad, Frank Pierson. They are a few of the ONLY photos I've ever seen of Frank. So, if anyone Pierson-related wants a copy of one for any purpose (family history, dart board :) etc.) just email me and I'll be happy to send you a decent sized file for your computer or to print (these are web-quality only). I like the top one of the work horses. I can't believe not that long ago, tractors weren't extensively used.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Heather, it's really wonderful seeing a picture of our grandpa. Unfortunately, since neither one of us ever met him he seems like a stranger. That's the only close up photo I've ever seen of him and I think there's a resemblance between him and Eric. I would love copies of both of the photos, if you don't mind sending them. Thanks so much! Thank you for having a blog and doing such a beautiful job documenting all your happenings. You have a beautiful family! Much love to you.