Thursday, January 28, 2010

another one bites the dust....

I guess a good thing about everyone being sick at the same time is that I don't try desperately hard to keep everyone healthy just to find out someone else is sick by the time the other is healthy; but two colds at once? There is no rest for the wicked. Bethany has been throwing up for 5 days, and now Audrey started this morning. I'm also guessing everyone, parents included, have RSV on top of something else. Thank you nursery! I have hope that everyone will be well again soon and I will not be so lazy and get my act together instead of wasting time on things like making valentine bingo because I'm too tired to do anything else. I hope everyone else is well and let me know if you want a file to print for Valentine picture- bingo :)

5 comments:

Tom and Audrie said...

Do you need anything? I hope all are better soon!

Shari Nelson said...

Oh Heather! That stinks!!! I totally feel your pain! If there is ANYTHING you need please call me!

Heather said...

Thanks so much! We should all be better soon hopefully. I think everyone has had their turn at being sick this winter... we're ready for spring!

Josh and Cara said...

Oh yucky! I'm sorry! At least everyone has it all together...I think!!:) Hope you all start feeling better!

Stephanie A. said...

All week long I've been so sorry for you guys as every day I see Doug and know that all of you probably feel like him . . . being sick is terrible. Valentine's Bingo!! Sounds great - can I have a file?