Monday, May 25, 2009

I know some ladies apologize when they haven't posted in a week or two, and it's been.. um... slightly longer than that, but hey, we've been busy here! And, no, I'm NOT pregnant (I'll clarify that now.) We've just been building garden boxes (Thank you, Doug!), working and playing outside, attempting to uphold a resemblance of composure in the interior of our home, and having fun with the most important part of our lives, our girls. So, with that being said, I have a few posts that I've dated back over the last week. I took an idea from my very smart friend, Jenny, who posted her scrap-pages instead of posting photos and then scrapping later (I thought this would help reduce procrastination, but alas.. oh well.) Maybe I won't wait 12 months before I do a post again.

3 comments:

Glennard said...

Heather!!! What a joy! I am so excited to see your blog- has it really been that long since we've seen each other?!

Your family is BEAUTIFUL- and you are stunning as ever. Do you take most of these shots? They are great. Do you do professional photography? You really do take great shots.

Your girls are adorable- and I love the format you post your pics in. We're expecting a girl in Oct. (it was a surprise- faster than we would have chosen!) and i hope she looks half as cute as your girls.

Logan is beautiful- that is a lovely place to be. I do miss Utah a lot, but Glenn having his dream job is worth the move and I am learning to love LA too. I hope you are so well. I'd love to chat more. My email is: harmonkristen@gmail.com

All the best!!! (Please tell your mom a big hello)

Kristie said...

I am a feast or famine kind of blogger myself. I am so glad you posted some new pics of your cute family your girls are darling and of course as always the photos are fantastic. I would love to get our families together and play lets see if we can't get a BBQ together or something. Unfortunetly we will not be at the reunion Grin and I are running the Wasatch back Relay that same weekend. Let us know what is good for you though

Cara said...

How fun to see all these cute pictures! You really need to post more often! :) I obviously think you're a great photographer too because I asked you to take our family pictures!