Friday, May 16, 2008

Open Mouth, Insert Foot (or Hand or whatever you can reach)

I looked at the calendar yesterday and realized Bethany is now five months; boy, how time flies. She has started teething and soaks in minutes anything she is wearing. Watching her blow bubbles has been entertaining, too. I’d pledged I was going to try my best to take as many pictures of Bethany as I did of Audrey, but I’m far behind. You’d think I could just snap a few, but anyway… I’ve been looking for a bench for some time now for a photo prop and finally found the one. I decided it was due time I get into action and take a few before she grows up any more, and thought I’d show off my new bench as well (there are also a few more photos here one with different editing I’d love to hear your opinion on.).


No comments: