Friday, September 7, 2007

It doesn't take much peer pressure

So, my buddy James starts a blog. I think "who is gonna read it." Than, I get the answer. I am. Then, I discover a link on his blog to....Ben and Mary Alice's blog. Wow. a whole new world. So exciting. So, I figure, why not?

As I decided to start a blog on a whim about 30 seconds ago, I really have no idea what this will become. I hope it will become a place for Heather and I to post little comments about what is going on in life, perhaps a few pictures, and maybe links to songs written by the band formerly known as Asher. Hopefully it becomes a place where friends can pop in and, well, keep up with our lives without having to actually talk to us. hmmmm.... maybe this isn't such a great idea after all. Well, we shall see.

3 comments:

Jim Jiminy said...

Hey. Nice to see you. I hope you turn this into something. You guys have lots of photography that would be cool to see.

Jim Jiminy said...

How much peer pressure does it take to get you to post here?

Tammy said...

I loved the photos and commentary!
Thanks for putting us on your list.
Love you guys!
Tammy & the gang